Tri States Public Radio Staff
Thu December 20, 2012
Weather Related Announcements
Announcements for 4/20/13 - The Boil Order for Macomb HAS BEEN LIFTED
The National Weather Service flood warning on the Lamoine River at Colmar remains in effect until Monday evening. At 9:45am Saturday, the stage was at 27.4 feet and falling, the flood stage is 20 feet.
- Wigwam Hallow Road in Macomb - bridge over the Lamoine River is closed
- Burlington Road in Macomb- bridge over the Lamoine River (to River Run Apts.) is closed
- 136 at Bardolph blacktop 1800 east is closed
- 67 South of Macomb at Camp Creek bottoms closed at N 700
- Route 9 toward Bushnell is 1 lane
- St. Francis Blacktop closed
- Blandinsville blacktop between Tennessee and Blandinsville is closed
- 550th Rd between 67 South and 1800 East Culvert on 550 is closed
- 1600 North also known as Airport Rd, the East Bridge just west of 1600 is closed
The bridge over New Burlington Road in Macomb is closed indefinitely, due to flooding. River Run apartments may be accessed via Hurst Drive.
- Flint Bottom Road - Between Beaverdale and Kirkendall Road
- DMC Hwy 99 - North of the Tama Road intersection
- Due to the extreme flooding in the area, Des Moines County Conservation has closed the campgrounds at Welter Recreation Area along the Skunk River as well as Starr's Cave Park and Preserve, including the Nature Center. These areas will remain closed until further notice.
- The Port of Burlington Welcome Center is now closed due to the raising water levels along the Riverfront. The Center will reopen when water levels go down.
- Portions of Route NN in Clark County closed due to Fox River flooding
- Portions of Route K in Clark County closed due to Little Fox River flooding
- Portions of Route A in Clark County closed due to South Wyaconda River flooding
- Portions of Route D in Clark County closed due to Wyaconda River flooding
- Portions of Route E in Lewis County closed due to North Fabius River flooding
- Portions of Route B in Lewis County closed due to Canton installing flood gates
- Highway 61 (Alexandria to IA state line) in Clark County closed due to Des Moines River flooding