Tri States Public Radio Staff
Fri September 26, 2008
September 26, 2008 – In September of 1808, the US Army built a trading post in Northern Lee County. It was called Fort Madison. On this week's program, Jason Parrott speaks with Dr. Eugene Watkins, who is site manager of Old Fort Madison. They talk about the history of the fort and how the bicentennial is being celebrated.